Sunday July 19

 Bud's Boys Golf Journal 7/19/26


Not so much 'Fun with Numbers'!

Not sure what happened this week but as I was writing up the week's play results, something looked off about the numbers.


So, I looked back at my little book and reviewed the results of each day.


Somewhere along the line I had erred 1 player on Wednesday and 4 on Thursday and posted 8 incorrect numbers for Friday. At least Friday was washed out. I went back for each player back to July 1st and believe I have everyone at their correct numbers. I used the correct numbers for Thursday and while it slightly changed the final scores, it did not change the results. I will endeavor to write clearer and use my glasses as we move forward.



Bingo Update

Bingo should wind down this week as 2, 2, and 3 are all that's left for the 3 teams.

The Deuces big lead is gone as they only knocked off 2 of the 4 they had remaining while the Quints eliminated 6 of their 8 holes (from 6 different players) and the Zeroes crossed out 5 of 8, leaving 3. Who will have the golf balls to close this out this week?


Bud's Boys Golf Tips

Doc wanted me to post his golf swing check list.

Compare that to Billie Jo's check list. 'Back to the Target, Front to the Target'.



Box Scores

Tuesday 7/14

Four of the six teams claimed an event on Random Skin Day.

Doc's birdie on #18 wins that Random Skin.

KZ's first CTP of his recent comeback benefits his squad.

Glen and Floyd tie for Medalist honors as their team wins Back 9 and Total.




Brandon googles, "how to correct a pulled slice top-chunk".








Wednesday 7/15

Rick, Scott (Medalist best +4), Charlie and Floyd sweep the FBT.

Ray clears the water and claims the CTP.

Two pair is the best hand, and it took 11 cards to get there.





Thursday 7/16

Butch tops Floyd in a scorecard playoff to cash in Medalist Money. 

Floyd gets last laugh as his team sweeps the FBT.

Tom chalks up his 9th CTP.






Comments

  1. Thank you ,Randy for another outstanding blog . Always enjoy the Sunday wrap ups for the week. Doc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday June 28

Sunday September 28