Wednesday March 27

Wednesday Matchplay Results

The first round of our Matchplay Tourney was completed Wednesday. Rick took out Butch on Tuesday and Doc put the choke hold on Jeff today.




There were also a couple of 2nd round matches played. Three of our Final Four slots have been filled with only a 2nd round match between Doc and Raymond left to determine the 4th.

Clint claims the Norm Hayden Regional with a win over Rick, setting up a semi-final meeting with Tom.

KZ takes Allen down to finish atop the Allen Hill Regional. This sets up a showdown with Raymond for a trip to the Final Four.

Details of regular play Tues. thru Fri. will be delayed as I have several things going through the weekend. Hope to find the time soon.

One streak ended today that is a real downer (to me). My streak of 13 days with a new truck ended today. After picking up my son after golf today, someone in a real hurry couldn't wait an extra second to let me pass and clipped me on my back end. Now I just have a truck No one hurt.









Comments

  1. Sorry about your truck that would really piss me off some people just don't care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about truck clip - so many crazy drivers out there . Good news no one hurt . Doc

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

St. Pat's Day Sunday 3/17

Mother's Day 5/12

Champion Golfer Full Coverage