Sunday October 29

Weekend Wrap Up



As Halloween nears, do you remember the sometimes eerie early 60's TV show hosted by Rod Serling? He started each show with this.




It does happen our next game will be on Halloween this Tuesday. The forecast is indeed scary.


Full sunshine is good enough for me. How many of our heartier and more adventurous players will show? Looks like I will have to save my costume (Yellow shirt and hat with black shorts and shoes) for another year.


With some exceptions


Amish golfer and barn raiser.


Happy Irish couple


Thursday Results

A modest number of 10 BB's teed off on Medalist Thursday, a 2nd consecutive day of strong S, SW winds.

The tough conditions left the BB's fit to be tied. 

Bob and Tom tied for Medalist with +3's, the only 2 players to finish on the plus side.

Their teams also tie for Total with lame +5's.

Keith takes the CTP.

Doc has some nice pictures of Kimbeland colors, marred only by putting golfers in some of them.










Friday Play

Friday was a 4 on 4 match with Allen winning Medalist (+8) by 8 strokes over his nearest competitor.

Tom adds to his CTP lead with one more today.









Comments

  1. I winterized my golf cart today -AND refueled my heater . Bring it on Tuesday - see y’all Tuesday ! I will wear my very amateur golfer outfit ( scary !) !! Doc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amish ain't scared of a little cool spat, gonna leave my hammer at home and break out the clubs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Won’t be bad!
      Played in worse!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day 5/12

St. Pat's Day Sunday 3/17

Champion Golfer Full Coverage