Sunday July 23

Washed Out Week!

At first, I thought the 'Eurhythmics' single 'Here Comes the Rain Again' was an appropriate way to describe the past week. On second thought, 'Rainy Days AND MONDAYS Always Bring Me Down' by the Carpenters fits our group even better.

Three straight nights (Tues, Weds, Thurs) Scott sent me the same text while I was lost in east Tennessee.

"No results today, rained out." 

Here are some pics from Raymond and Jeff.







I can't remember the last time we lost 3 straight days to rain in July, but I hope it was for the best.

There was golf played Weds at Gatlinburg golf course by Shelly and me. To say the least, it was a 'hilly' venue.







Leroy claims to have found this picture of me on vacation....


but everyone knows I wouldn't wear such plain looking shorts.

A couple random thoughts from being away for a week.

Every business in the area we were staying either had 'Bear' in the name or a picture of one on their advertising. Yet the Pigeon Forge High School mascot is a Tiger.

People observing this week leads me to believe that the number of people with tattoos is nearing the same as those who don't.

Doc Returns from Canada

Despite his usual travel snafus, Doc is back in the USA.









Friday Results

Doc tries hard to re-coup some of his travel expenses by winning big as play resumed after a week's absence.


He earns Medalist with a +6 and teams up with Rick and Raymond to sweep FBT and snare the Rabbit with all 3 holing birdie putts on 11.

Clint's CTP on 18 is the consolation prize of the day.

Tee Times 9:50 Tues Weds Thurs (Course Closed Fri)





Comments

  1. Great job on the blog…as usual 👍🏻😂. I noticed that u didn’t mention anything about ur scores on the hills of TN??? So I guess u tied Shelly 🤩. Deano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, hope it was enjoyable

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

St. Pat's Day Sunday 3/17

Mother's Day 5/12

Champion Golfer Full Coverage