Mon-Tues Results

Butch Show Continues

The battle between Butch and Jeff continues with both remaining hot in February. Here is how the last 2 days shook out.

 Monday Results

As the temperature has risen so has our participants, 17 today. The high temps may have been a surprise, but not the 2 Medalists. Jeff and Butch both finish at +8. Shelly's +7 and Mikey's +6 and John's +5 deserve mention.

Bill wins CTP but is just as proud of his near eagle on 12.


Butch and John's effort wins Back and Total plus a tie on the Front with Shelly and Mikey's team.



Tuesday Results

After watching me miss so many short putts Monday, Leroy Presents me with a 'round' golf ball on the first tee to replace my obviously lopsided ball.


It helped tremendously as I increased 1 point today.

Butch is really testing our handicap system by backing up yesterday's +8 with another Medalist best +10. Leroy's +4 was a distant 2nd. Tom has a game high 35 points with a 1-over 73.

Butch even inspired his struggling teammate Dean to end his day on a high note, winning the CTP (and putting more money in Butch's pocket). Their bunch takes Back and Total in very close contests. Leroy's effort edges Butch on the Front.




 




Comments

  1. Sorry I missed today. Would have been fun to try to defend my CTP. Feeling better and hope to see everyone tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. February? We know Jeff has been at the he golf academy in Florida but I think butch has been hiding behind a log. My vote has to come down to helps me win the most $$$. So far Jeff won me $1 butch $0000..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we sure about bobs new number or just a typo?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day 5/12

St. Pat's Day Sunday 3/17

Champion Golfer Full Coverage