August 12 Plus T Times

 Friday Results, Tee Times, Other Stuff

A few things in mind as I spend another day doing mostly nothing. We will start with this week's tee times.
Thanks to Glen for taking the baton in the race for morning tee times. 

10:06 Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Remember Tuesday is usually a big number, and we often start early. Please be very early or give someone a heads up.

9:10 Friday White Kight Day (Wear White)

Random Ramblings

From Raymond with the caption, "You can fool a goose, but not a white heron!"


From Jeff with the caption, "Clint paying Raymond."


Shame on the anonymous person who said Jeff should stand on a box next time as I resemble that remark.

The older I get the more little things amuse me department

Let me remind readers to read the comments. Shelly never laughs at any of my writings, so when she laughs while reading the blog, I know she is reading the comments. Anyway, an anonymous commenter (who wears a lot of yellow) mentioned something suggestive about me and a nurse. For my response I figured I would come up with a picture of a sexy nurse. I have no idea why the thought of 'Nurse Goodbody' came to mind. I know all you old guys watched Hee-Haw on Sunday (or Saturday?) nights like I did. Remember?



Here is where it gets amusing. The next comment was "I hope the nurse was Billie Jo!" Of Course, Billie Jo debuted in our Blog as Billie Jo from Hooterville, who wanted to out drive her sisters Betty Jo and Bobby Jo. My take off from the old Petticoat Junction TV show. Nurse Goodbody was portrayed by actress Gunilla Hutton who, naturally, played









Billie Jo (for 1 season) on Petticoat Junction. So yeah, that works for me.

Friday Results 

Lucky Leroy Steals the Show (and Rabbitt, and CTP)

Floyd, Delbert, and Leroy took nearly all the money on 5-dollar Friday. Each one shot solid +3s and Leroy's birdie on 9 and approach to 2 feet on 18 locked up Rabbitt and CTP.









Comments

  1. What are the odds? That's a hoot that your private nurse was from Hooterville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to learn something new every day - after reading blog about “ Hooterville girls” - day complete !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's Day 5/12

St. Pat's Day Sunday 3/17

Champion Golfer Full Coverage