Weds April 27

 Wacky Weds Lives Up to Name.

Only one way to start tonight's edition. Did someone really Ace no. 18?


This is Josh somewhat coolly picking his ball out of the hole after his first career hole-in-one on 18. He was still in a bit of shock when I asked for a comment. He gathered himself enough to say, "I guess the only thing better than a hole-in-one is a hole-in-one on the CTP hole when someone else has a shot a foot away" (sorry, Glen). Congrats to Josh and his team.
The happy foursome.

The Wacky Play of the Day engineered by Scott was won by team Rick with his birdie on 3. If no team would have birdied, we would have gone to double bogeys to see who won. That gave everyone a chance!
Glen and Randy tied for most points with 34, Brandon and Randy tied for Medalist with +6. Although his +5 came up 1 short of Medalist, it was enough for Leroy to lead his team to the FBT sweep. Leroy finally gave us a couple of minutes to explain his remarkable recent play. "I have started eating better, I am limiting my drinking to only when someone else buys, a few extra push-ups and sit-ups in the morning, and a new supplement I am taking. Which I got at Ace Hardware by the way. Also, a minor change in my grip and stance. I really believe nothing can stop me now. Well, other than being on Scotties team. No one plays good paired with Scott."
Leroy lets us know who No. 1 is!


Twenty players showed on a beautiful April day. Great to see Stan back in action and the return of Jay from Florida.




Tomorrow is last chance for the week. Join us for 5-dollar Thursday!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. Pat's Day Sunday 3/17

Mother's Day 5/12

Champion Golfer Full Coverage