Weds April 20

 Sandy Greens Invitational Ends in Historic Tie!


Actually, the aeration of the greens continued, and we played back 9 twice while the crew finished up on the front 9.


On the course, 11 players braved the cool windy day and scoring ended in the plus column with a modest +2. Mikey is player of the day, winning Medalist honors (+5) and sharing most points (30) with Raymond. Shelly spoils Raymond's attempt at his 7th CTP, edging him out to claim her 2nd.

The Historic Tie

Not in my memory has there been an 11-way tie. This is how it broke down. The 3-man team wins back for 1 cut. the two 4-man teams split the other 3. The math worked out that each player got back their entry. No more, no less. An 11-way tie! 

Milde Officially Sworn In






Doc officially started his duties Tuesday night as newest member of Kimbeland Board of Directors. I asked him if he would like to comment for tonight's edition.

Doc: "First, I certainly want to thank everyone for their support. I so deeply appreciate the effort put forth to help me accomplish this long-time dream. And of course, it goes without saying, now that I am officially in, I no longer have to buy any more beers."






Comments

  1. After tonight’s downpour I bet the sand is now mud!!😱

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this the other day "Golf is a nice relaxing way to get really frustrated and super disappointed in yourself"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

St. Pat's Day Sunday 3/17

Mother's Day 5/12

Champion Golfer Full Coverage